Your Investment in United Way is an Investment in Your Business
Investing in the United Way demonstrates your philanthropic leadership and commitment to our community. It increases employee morale and helps attract and keep good talent. And your partnership in creating real and lasting change provides a better quality of life for everyone in our communities.
Our Action-Oriented Roadmap to Success
River Valley United Way has measurable goals that are designed to solve community problems by bringing the public, private and non-profit sectors together. Our comprehensive, coordinated programs are being implemented across the River Valley. And our investments are focused on best-in-class organizations whose work aligns with our goals. We hold these partners accountable for moving our work forward.
How to Get Involved
- Run a robust company campaign to get employees involved in the community.
- Sponsor and attend United Way events and community conversations.
- Make a corporate gift.
- Get involved on United Way leadership committee or board.
- Participate in the Loaned Executive program.
Take Advantage of Year-Round Employee Engagement Opportunities
- Support our annual charity golf tournament. Create a company team and/or sponsor the event in September.
- Invite United Way speakers to address your employees throughout the year to report on impact and results of employee giving in community.
- Put United Way materials and activity calendars on company intranet and/or in company newsletters.
- Connect employees to volunteer opportunities through our GetConnected volunteer website here.
To learn about starting at campaign in your organization contact Elizabeth Latham, at 479-968-5089 or via email.