PAGE LAST UPDATED 06/20/2017
Please save the link to this page as this is where you will find files/communication/information/upcoming events for funded partners.
UPDATE: The link below will take you to the application database. Here are a few reminders before you get started:
- SAVE YOUR WORK OFTEN. the system will time you out and you will lose your work
- If you have questions, call our office before August 15
- There are instructions scattered throughout the app, it is in your best interest to hover over them for important information
- If you encounter an essay box that doesn't allow a high enough word count to convey your message, contact us please. 479-968-5089
- If you need to add a collaborator to your application, they will need to create an account before you can add them.
- Slight modifications have been made to the application based on feedback received during the training sessions. If you have any questions, we are here to help you.
- Applications are due at NOON on AUGUST 31!
- If your agency/program name is listed below, please click the link and begin your application.
Current known issues with application:
- Certification for Chief Volunteer officer - link is missing to complete this action. We will update as soon as this issue is corrected. You can still seek the certification from the executive director.
- the outcomes boxes do not have enough space. Will be corrected Monday
Agencies who have completed grant training and are eligible to apply for RVUW 2018 grant:
Age to Age
Boys and Girls Clubs of the Arkansas River Valley
CASA of the 5th Judicial District
Center for Arkansas Legal Services
Community Service Inc
Friendship Community Care
Johnson County Helping Hands
Maanavta Research Org
Main Street Mission
New Hope Youth Ministries
Ozark Rape Crisis Center
Restored Life Service
River Valley Christian Clinic
River Valley Food 4 Kids
River Valley Shelter for Battered Women and Children
Russ Bus Inc
Save the Chidren Head Start
Senior Companions, Area Agency on Aging
Single Parent Scholarship Fund Johnson County
Single Parent Scholarship Fund Pope and Yell County
The Salvation Army
Yell County Extension Service
FUNDED PARTNER MEETINGS & Quarterly Payments
- The 2nd Quarterly Funded Partner meeting will be held at 10am on FRIDAY, June 16th at the River Valley United Way office, located at 115 West Main Street, Russellville.
This meeting will count as your required application training. If you cannot attend this meeting, you MUST send a representative to one of the two grant trainings mentioned below.
- 2nd quarter disbursements complete by 6/30/2017. Please contact us after that date if you have not received your disbursement.
Important Funding Process Dates: Updated 3/28/2017
- June 2017 - mandatory training for all applicants. Training sessions: June 14 @9am & June 15 @1pm (Current funded partners training - June 16 @10am) - all training sessions will be held at the RVUW office 115 West Main Street. Expect training to last 2 hours.
- July 2017 - Online application available
- July - Complete the "Pre-Qualification Questions" and the "Pre-proposal Questions" sections of the online application & save it
- July - Mid August - If you need assistance with your application or would like for RVUW staff to review your application before you submit it - please call or email to set an appointment - we are happy to assist you! No appointments available after August 18.
- August 31 NOON CENTRAL TIME - deadline for application submission - absolutely no late submissions are accepted.
- October - November - Site visits and interviews for applicants
- October - December - CAMPAIGN! Help us raise money for you! Let everyone know you've applied for a grant and the more money raised - the more money you could receive!
FILES & Links (for information purposes only - DO NOT SUBMIT) - Last Updated 1/26/16
EFT Authorization - Funded partners, complete, scan and email this document to info @ rivervalleyunitedway.org no later than February 29, 2016
2016 Partner Agreement - INFORMATIONAL ONLY - do not submit - review prior to accepting your grant award.
RVUW Multi-Year Funding Explanation - (for your information)
Audit Requirements for funded partners