- Our Partners
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- About Us
- Log In
14th Annual River Valley United Way Golf Classic Scheduled
River Valley United Way 2012 Golf Classic Scheduled
The tournament will be held at Chamberlyne Country Club in Danville, AR on Friday and Saturday, September 21st & 22nd.
The four-man scramble tournament will continue to operate with two flights of players with trophies, prizes and contests for both flights. This year, one flight will be held on Friday, September 21st and one flight on Saturday, September 22nd. You choose the day you would like to play! We will tee off at 8:30am both days, with registration starting at 7:45am. Lunch will be provided after the round with door prizes and trophies awarded at that time.
Many sponsorship opportunities are available, they include:
- Classic - $2,000.00 - Includes special advertising (Up to $500 value from The Courier), Banner advertisement on the course, 4 corporate level sponsorship complimentary gifts (one for each team member), team greens fees, cart, range balls and lunch
- Corporate - $1,000.00 - Includes photo advertisement in The Courier, banner advertisement on the course, 4 corporate level sponsorship complimentary gifts (one for each team member), team greens fees, cart, range balls and lunch
- Tee/Green - $500.00 Sponsorship includes signage on the course, team greens fees, cart, range balls and lunch.
- Team - $300.00 Sponsorship includes team greens fees, cart, range balls and lunch.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exclusive sponsorship of Longest Drive Contest or Closest to the Pin Contest $300.00
- Sponsorship of Hole in One prize – Classic level sponsorship recognition for $600. This does not include team play. For Hole in One prize sponsorship and team play, $2,000.
- Your promotional items made available for distribution to all players- need 200 of any type item
Items could include:
- tees, ball markers, divot tool
- drink cozies
- golf balls, umbrellas, golf gadgets
- note pads, pencils, pens
- shoe bags, towels, t-shirts
- other promotional materials
- Exclusive sponsorship of lunch for players - $500.00-two opportunities to sponsor
- Door prize donations of any type accepted