Does your nonprofit program improve Education, Financial Stability, Health, or help families meet their own Basic Needs? Agencies and programs meeting these needs in Pope, Johnson or Yell County are invited to learn more about funding available through our Community Investment grants process at this training. Attendance is required at one of the two sessions to be eligible for funding.
River Valley United Way operates on a two year funding cycle. The grant application for 2020-2021 funding will be available to those programs who have been approved to submit a proposal.
To be approved to submit a proposal, your program must meet minimum guidelines listed below AND you must have a representative present at one of the grant training sessions. There are no exceptions to this requiremement.
To access application portal, click
For grant cycle updates, please click here to join the private facebook group created for applicants approved to apply for a 2020/2021 grant.
UPDATE: Deadline extended due to database issue. Due date is September 6 at 12pm.
Known application database issues:
- PROGRAMS WORKING ON IMPORTED INFORMATION: You will not be able to change program name or amount requested if you import from a prior application. In order to be able to edit those fields, you must create a new application.
Basic Guidelines for Eligibility
- Health and Human service program serving residents of at least on of the following: Pope, Johnson or Yell counties.
- Designated non-profit by the IRS
- Incorporated for a minimum of 24 months at time of grant application
- Able to meet requirements as listed in the Funded Partner Agreement (found below, please review)
- If you have questions as to your program's eligibility, please call our office at 479-968-5089.
Funding Process Dates
- July 2019 - Mandatory training for all applicants. Training dates and locations are on the RVUW facebook page.
- July 19 2019, 12pm CENTRAL- Online application available
- July - Mid August - If you need assistance with your application or would like for RVUW staff to review your application before you submit it - please call or email to set an appointment - we are happy to assist you! No appointments available after August 10.
- August 30 - 12 PM CENTRAL - deadline for application submission - absolutely no late submissions are accepted.
- October - November - Site visits and interviews for applicants
- October - December - CAMPAIGN! Help us raise money for you! Let everyone know you've applied for a grant and the more money raised - the more money you could receive!
- December - January 2020 Grant awards finalized. Grantees notified by January 31, 2020
FILES & Links (for information purposes only - DO NOT SUBMIT) - Last Updated 1/26/16
EFT Authorization - INFORMATIONAL ONLY - do not submit - review prior to application process to ensure your program will be able to meet this requirement
Example Partner Agreement - INFORMATIONAL ONLY - do not submit - review prior to accepting your grant award to ensure your program will be able to meet all requirements before applying for a grant
RVUW Multi-Year Funding Explanation - (for your information)
Logic Model Outcome Measurement Training - heavy emphasis is placed on program outcomes. Please review and ensure that your program will be able to provide outcome information.